Dr. Asadourian is a consultant at Cross County Medical care. He provides endoscopy and general surgery services
Endoscopy and General Surgery
Dr. Armand Asadourian is a general surgeon who specializes in Gastrointestinal Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery, Endoscopy and Colonoscopy. He is affiliated with several hospitals in New York City, Queens as well as Long Island. Dr. Asadourian was recently honored by the Romanian Medical Society of New York as Doctor of the Year.
Dr. Asadourian accepts most major insurance plans. In addition, Dr. Asadourian speaks 6 languages (English, Spanish, Romanian, Armenian, French and Italian).
Dr. Armand V. Asadourian has been practicing medicine for over 32 years. He attended medical school and did a surgical residency at Flushing Hospital Medical Center with a certificate in Surgical Oncology from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He also served as Chief Resident during his final year of residency.
Throughout his career Dr. Asadourian has educated and trained surgical residents at Flushing Hospital and New York Hospital Queens.
He specializes in General Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery, Endoscopy and Colonoscopy.
Call our office today for an appointment with Dr. Asadourian: (718)354-8300
- Doctor of the Year by the Romanian Medical Society of New York
- Nassau County Edward Mangano Award
- New York Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Armenian American Health Professional Organization
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens 56-45 Main Street, Flushing, New York 11355
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center4500 Parsons Blvd., Flushing, New York 11355
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens25-10 30th Avenue, Long Island City, New York 11102
- Syosset Hospital – North Shore LIJ221 Jericho Turnpike, Syosset, New York 11791
- Queens Endoscopy Center176-60 Union Turnpike, Fresh Meadows, New York 11366